Here are some frequently asked questions:
- Our default currency is in New Zealand Dollars but you can change to your preferred currency at the bottom footer of our website.
- See more information about shipping and payments here
What Payment options are provided?
- PayPal (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal Funds)
- Stripe Payments (Visa, MasterCard, American Express)
- Pay by LayBuy (available in NZ, AU & UK only)
- PoliPay (available in New Zealand only).
- AfterPay (available in NZ & AU)
- Yes we most certainly do!
- You have the option to add gift wrapping to your order on the product pages (above the "add to cart" button and in the cart page itself before you head to the checkout - it will inform us of your choices and what you would like written on your gift card.
- If your purchase is being sent to a giftee then we will send you an invoice via email and leave it out of the package.
- Generally all orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- At peak times (new launches and sales) there may be a delay in sending out your order. We aim to send them out as soon as possible so you aren't left waiting.
- Please find our shipping and processing times here
Rotorua, New Zealand
Yes we do! Orders from all over the globe are welcome here at buckandbaa.com
What are our shipping costs?
You'll find our shipping fees here
- We have chosen to size our clothing in age gaps, please note all children are different and we encourage you check our size chart here.
- A general rule of thumb: 3M = 3-6 months, 6M = 6-12 months (our newborn sizing is based on a 0-3 month size.
- Feel free to contact us if you have any questions – always size up if you are unsure or in-between sizes.
- If you need a size exchange, return shipping of the original items are the responsibility of the purchaser. We will ship the replacements free of charge (for full priced items only).
- ALL GARMENTS TO BE EXCHANGED MUST BE SENT BACK IN BRAND NEW CONDITION - we cannot exchange worn or washed garments.
- Please try on your garments before washing them to ensure you are eligible to exchange them if they're not the right fit for your child.
- We design all garments here in New Zealand.
- Our organic cotton range is made ethically by our partners in India and China under fair trade terms and conditions.
Have any other questions? Contact us – we would love to help.