- All items on buckandbaa.com are in New Zealand Dollars, unless changed a the top left hand side of the screen.
- Prices on buckandbaa.com are subject to change without notice.
- There may be duties and taxes added to your package by your country/delivery destination. These are not included in your order total and you will be responsible for these upon delivery.
- All credit cards are charged in New Zealand Dollars. (NZ$). Non-New Zealand currency figures are all approximations based on an exchange rate at the time of purchase.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING TIMES
Example one: If you order from the organics range and it's ready to send but you also have a pair of merino pants in your order, then then entire order will be shipped when the merino pants have been manufactured.
Example two: If you have ordered from the organics range and you've also included a rattle which is labeled as "pre-order" then your entire order will be shipped when the rattle is in stock and ready to send.
Return Policy | Refunds
- We offer full refunds or store credit (minus shipping costs) on any full priced items returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Return postage is at your own cost unless there is a fault with the clothing item, in which case we will send you a courier bag to return the item for replacement.
- All returned merchandise must be in their original packaging unworn, altered or washed and all tags attached. Use secure packaging to ensure the goods are not damaged during transit.
- We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items
- Upon receipt of the returned merchandise, Buck and Baa reserves the right to deny credit if the merchandise does not meet the return policy requirements.
- We unfortunately do not offer refunds for any sale item purchased – unless there is a fault
- Gift vouchers and promotional codes cannot be applied to exchanges
- If a return is processed and a refund is due, all received monies will be refunded using the method received. We will not refund until the item(s) has been returned to us and is in the state mentioned above.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the item(s) is returned not in the condition it was sent.
It is the buyers responsibility to inspect the goods and contact us within seven days to notify us of any faults.
Change of Address
- buckandbaa.com cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order.
- If you have placed your order with an incorrect address, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and we will alter it for you. If your order has already been shipped, we unfortunately cannot alter the details.
buckandbaa.com protects all information provided by our customers. We do not store any personal information and all our data is confidential and used strictly for internal use and order inquiries.
We do not offer refunds on any custom orders. However we can offer you the opportunity to store credit or an exchange from another item in the shop.
Located in the North Island, New Zealand